Today I wanted to dive a bit into Outreach and how you can make it work for your own website.
When it comes to changing lives for the better, or increasing your traffic and conversions, posting your content in other people's blog is a great way to do so.
You see, you don't need to reinvent the wheel.
You just need to reach more people with your message!
Once you've done that, you can drop them a message so as to leave a powerful piece of content on their site.
Also, this a great SEO strategy since links from guest posts will not only bring linkjuice, but also qualified traffic.
Remember: you need to have a funnel in place to capture the new visitors. For that you can listen to this episode where I talk about it.
– You can impact more people for the better with outreach.
– Share information you would be charging for on other people's blog.
– Solve their content problem by solving your lack of traffic problem.
– Have a funnel in place to capture emails and new leads.
– Invite bloggers back to your blog to benefit them as well.
Hernan Vazquez is a digital marketing trainer and consultant that built several 7 figure businesses from scratch. He specializes in helping business and students grow their online businesses through the use of Sales Funnels, Paid Advertising and Email Marketing.