[smart_track_player url=”https://soundcloud.com/hernan-vazquez-podcast/episode-25-how-to-be-more-creative-and-productive-by-actually-working-less” title=”Episode 25 – How To Be More Creative And Productive By Actually Working Less
” artist=”Hernan Vazquez” image=”https://hernanvazquez.com/blog//wp-content/uploads/2015/10/HV-Itunes-2.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_pinterest=”true” ]
As you may know already I'm big into productivity.
On this post I mentioned 3 steps that I'd be taking to increase the amount of work I do and the results I get.
And today I want to add to that list.
Over the past year I've working out heavily.
I could say it's been an intense year on the physical and sports side of things.
And the results that brought into my business are plain amazing.
In fact, the better I feel, and the more I workout, the fastest my businesses grow. Isn't that cool?
On this episode I talk about that experience and how you can replicate it in your business.
Key Points of the Episode
- Save one hour a day to workout or do some exercise.
- If you are searching for some inspiration, step away from the computer.
- Don't feel bad for not working that hour, you'll be reinvesting it back into your business tenfold.
- Actually take care of yourself. You are your own productivity engine!
- Implement doing some kind of activity 1 hour a day, during the next 7 days and report back with the results here.
And please leave a comment below. It'd mean a lot to me 🙂